In this article, I want to talk about one of my favorite clothing brand – Equipment. Equipment clothing transforms a men’s classic into an item of women’s clothing with glam appeal. Equipment tops are characterized by its refined tailoring and timeless appeal. It quickly became a recognized name amongst the fashion elite back in 1975 and is making its comeback under new management. Many designers and fashionistas say that Equipment tops are definitely the must see item in your wardrobe because styling it has endless possibilities For that being said, here are some of my favorite fashionable ways you can wear your equipment tops.
– Top any outfit with a preppy button-down shirt and you’ll ooze scholastic chic. Pair it with tailored pants for a sophisticated look or a skirt to keep it girly.
– Wear it with a pencil skirt and tucked it in. This will bring you the professional chic look.
– Slip on a thin windbreaker to beat the early-morning drizzles and add a chic twist to your outfit. Not only does it add an extra layer of warmth, but it also doubles the coolness of any dress.
– Be ahead of the trend by reaching for camel colored-colored jeans instead of your trusty blue skinnies. Classic khaki looks chic with neutrals, but looks every bit as awesome with layers of bright colors.
– There’s no doubt about it: maxi skirts are here to stay. Rock a floor-grazing number and pair your button down shirts with a maxi dress for a very boho look.
– For a fun take on the classic blazer, choose a piece in a bold color. Toss a statement jacket over your go-to jeans, favorite shorts, or floral sundresses instantly spunky outfit.
– Put a pep in your step by slipping into a pair of menswear-inspired oxford shoes. They add a twist to a feminine dress, or wear them with tailored trousers for a borrowed-from-the-boys style.
– Inject a taste of menswear into your wardrobe by topping an outfit off with a simple double-breasted jacket, whether it’s a take on the blazer or trench.
– Tie the tails of your favorite button-down for a quick way to show off a circle skirt. It’s a great way to give an oversized shirt a stylish shape.
– Buckle on a stylish waist-cinching statement belt this fall. Those thick fabulous belts work the best. It’ll work equally well over a shirt dress worn alone as it will over a long button down shirt and jeans!
– Pleated skirts aren’t just for elementary schoolgirls anymore; the style has matured to the fashion big-leagues. Play up the retro feel with ladylike accessories. Pair your button down shirts with these skirts.
– Keep cozy in a light sweater—try a crochet knit for a look that’s both bold and breezy.
– Top a girly or casual outfit with a denim workshirt for a cool way to dress it down. Try a faded tint for a vintage vibe.
These are just some of the ways you can rock your Equipment tops. There are absolutely more – that is why I love the brand. Experiment. You’ll be surprised how great you look! Shop for Equipment tops today. Now that it is back on the market, Equipment tops are set to be a style staple for Spring 2012 and US women’s shirt specialists and fashionistas say that Equipment is tipped to be the choice brand again for years.