The boho chic style has totally rocked the fashion world. It has immense huge popularity for both celebrities and masses alike. If you wish to achieve this style, wearing boho skirts is definitely the best way to start. They are easy to wear, comfortable and really stylish. Skirts are the perhaps the trendiest way to achieve the boho look.
There are many ways to wear this trendy boho skirts. But let us first learn how you can be able to get one, and which skirts to buy.
Johnny Was is a known brand that sells modern bohemian items. With this leading signature, you can find a wide range of different boho skirts styles that can perfectly suit your needs, here are some of the top choices it offer
Flora Fun Lined Maxi Skirt for only $245. This is here to stay, so be sure that you own for your wardrobe. It gives a sleek and sophisticated accent. The flirty floral design of it makes women reveal her fun, playful, feminine side. Match it with a simple tunic or blouse to perfectly get the bohemian look.
Another is the Milana Lined Skirt that can cost you $268. You will surely love the full vibrant colors and prints it has. Milana Lined skirt can make you look stunning effortlessly. To complete your look pair it with a solid tee or tunic and some flirty accessories.
Odette Lined Skirt, a full length maxi skirt with elastic waistband and silk slip. This skirt is perfect for any occasions and can be team up with a sweater, or keep it simple and chic with a tunic or camisole. Oddette Lined skirt will only cost you $240 to buy.
Lastly are the Flower Girl Skirts, a dark color floor-length skirt that price about $268.
Here are some other ways on how you can wear these trendy boho skirts
• Complete your look by pairing your skirt with a beautiful right pair of shoes: flats, wedges, espadrilles, heels, etc. All depends on the look you want to create.
• Go for wide belt as they can emphasis one’s midriff.
• Avoid combining your skirts with long cardigans and blazers (proportions of figure are distorted).
• For a more modern look, team up your boho skirts with boots and fur jackets.
• A demure blouse and a well-tailored blazer are a perfect outfit that can go along with boho skirts for business look.
• Accessorize and pair your boho skirts with fashion statement jewelries like large rings and bracelets. Opt for ethnic jewelry as they create a noticeable look too.
Whatever your mood is, or whenever you have to wear this clothe, there is surely great ways to do it. Whether it is a romantic date or a business for work, creating a variety of looks from this boho skirts is so easy.