Are you are thinking of buying women tops for your wardrobe but don’t know where to start. Learn what shirts to buy and the minimum recommended number ofwomen’s tops that should always be available in your closet.
Short Sleeve Shirts
• 3 or 4 T- shirts. For a casual and laid back look, women T-shirts are a must have. They are perfect garment when you just want to relax and look simple. This woman T-shirts usually comes in soft, nicer fabric and with better fits, to make you feel more comfortable. Solid tees are versatile and perfect for layering so make sure that you have at least one in your favorite color. Few graphic tees or a T-shirt accented with lace or sequins are also a good fashion investment for your wardrobe.
• 3 or 4 short- sleeve work blouses. Women blouses usually comes only in button down shirts like in men, but now you can shop blouses that have feminine accents and can reveal the best assets of you. Opt for blouses with playful details like a tie neck or ruffles, which will draw the eye up to your face.
Long Sleeve Shirts
• 3 or 4 long-sleeve work blouses. Going to work means wearing clothes that can make you look professional, and the long sleeve tops are best choice. Have at least 3 to 4 pieces available in your wardrobe. Make sure that they are flattering and comfortable to wear.
• 2 to 3 long sleeve T- shirts. For casual in colder days, wearing fashionable women tops like a long sleeve T-shirts can make you feel warmer and look stylish at the same. Depending on the neckline that you’re comfortable wearing, these could be anything from jersey turtlenecks to thermal henleys.
• 2 or 3 special party tops. These women’s tops can be easily pair with skirts or jeans. Sleeveless shirts are trendy clothes that you can wear when you head out on the town in the summer. Opt for something that has lace and ruffles or denim and leather for a trendy modern look.
• 3 or 4 sleeveless work shirts. If you need to dress up for work — even when it’s 90 degrees outside — you’ll want to have nice sleeveless shirts that you can layer a suit jacket over in the office and wear on their own during your commute home in the heat. Make sure the neckline is high enough to keep a professional appearance, and look for simple silhouettes that won’t feel bulky under a blazer.